Have you got habitual of waking up with soreness and cracking pains in joints, then it’s a high time and a virtual signal that you need a new mattress. There is no need to cling to your old mattress as it ends up giving you striking pains and aches with slothy beginning to your mornings. So, don’t worry as we have come up with the impressive and engaging reviews about the top rated memory foam mattresses that you should opt for having bright mornings without having to deal with the constant pains in the body. We should begin by having the adequate understanding about the memory foam mattress for having the restful sleep accompanied with healthy and innocuous mornings.
The memory foam mattresses are accredited as the best mattress for the money as these mattresses are designed by using the viscoelastic foam for maximum comfort. In fact, the memory foam mattresses are considered as the best mattress for back pain along with body aches that people suffer usually during their sleep. The given mattresses mold according to the shape of the body, helping to relieve the stress from pressure points that are generated by the gravity. The best foam mattresses are precisely designed with three layers with topmost layer that is constructed to shape according to the contours of the body.
The second support layer that is meant to furnish the assistance to soft layer with firmness. It helps to maintain the overall shape of the mattress. The third base layer is devised to extend the backing to the above layers with being having the thickest base and rigidness in design.
Here we have come up with the memory foam mattress reviews along with the mattress ratings that you can read to get the holistic view of the best Mattress 2017. We have also reviewed best memory foam mattress Tuft & Needle Mattress, Queen that is the top selling brand and recommended choice of customers across the globe.
What is The Best Mattress?
The best mattress needs to offer the maximum support and alleviate the pressure from the body and provide comfort from body pains and aches. In this category, comes the memory foam mattress that is designed with viscoelastic foam to enhance the comfort and relief of the user. Moreover, if you are using the best quality mattress, then you would experience better sleep, less stress and huge respite from backaches and body pains.
Key Features of Memory Foam Mattress
1. Offers Temperature Control Support System
The best foam mattress is designed with the use of temperature setting materials that help to adjust according to the heat and the weight of the body to provide warmth and comfort. Moreover, the memory foam bed is invariably designed to retain the heat that offers the benefit of having added comfort especially during winters. Thus, the temperature control support system enables the best foam mattress to specifically adjust according to the temperature of the body to offer enhanced comfort and warmth.
2. Comfort from Pain
The memory foam mattress is primarily designed to provide the maximum comfort and relief from body pains, aches and pressure points. In fact, the best mattress make use of the advanced technology to identify the pain points in the body and then adjust to the temperature of the body to provide relief from pain and discomfort. The pressure points are easily detected by the memory foam bed and this helps to transfer the pressure from paining points by molding to the body shape.
3. Evenly distribute the weight of the body
The best mattress evenly distributes the weight of the body by molding according to the contours of the body. In this way it helps to relieve the stress from the pressure points of the body and helps in relieving the aches and pains from the body. Moreover, the foam bed gets back its original shape when the pressure is removed from its surface.
4. Prevents dust mites and allergens
The memory foam bed is made from polyurethane foam that contains fibers that help to prevent the accumulation of dust mites leading to protection from germs. In fact, a standard mattress is said to contain dust mites that could range from somewhere between one million to ten millions causing health problems. But, the best foam mattress provides the holistic protection from dust mites and allergens owing to its use of advanced technology that leads to amazing guard against all sorts of allergy causing bacteria.
5. Offers Motion Transfer Resistance
The best memory foam mattress is designed with premium feature of motion transfer resistance that helps to sop up the movement on the surface to dismantle the pressure. This helps to provide the comfort to the users.
Review of Top 10 Foam Mattresses
We have come up with the review of the top rated mattresses to enable the prospective buyers to understand about what is the best mattress and how to choose a mattress by looking at its features. So, let’s have a look at its mattress review 2017 to comprehend the information about the best mattress to buy that would give you restful sleep.
1. Tuft & Needle Mattress, Queen
The Tuft & Needle Mattress, Queen is the best mattress to buy that offers the maximum relief from pressure points along with distributing the body weight evenly on the mattress. Moreover, it is a top rated mattress that is designed to accomplish the requirement of giving the restful sleep. This has led to the use of Tuft and Needle foam created specifically to cater to the enhanced demand of consumers for comfortable sleep. Along with this, the given mattress is viewed as cheap mattress owing to its high quality and durability and can be ordered online with ease from Amazon.com.
Click here to see today’s price on Tuft & Needle Mattress,Queen.
- How much weight does it hold up ? – The Tuft & Needle mattress is designed with absolute accuracy and this has made it extremely reliable as it can hold up any amount of weight you put on it. It implies that even a person with excess weight can really have good sleep owing its ability to support any amount of weight either less or more comfortably. Moreover, it can support the weight by equally distributing the entire weight adequately on the entire surface of the mattress.
- Is this a Good mattresses for stomach sleepers ? – The Tuft & Needle mattress has now become much more softer and comfortable as compared to its firm surface in the initial days. Thus, it was considered a great mattress for the back and stomach sleepers. But with the enhanced softness, the mattress now appeals to a wide range of customers like it is referred as the best mattress for side sleepers and people with constant body aches.
- How does this fold for storage? – The Tuft & Needle mattress is extremely lightweight and holds up easily but you need the help of another person to do the same.
- What are the dimensions of a full mattress? – The Tuft & Needle full mattress arrives with the dimensions of 54” x 75” x 10” and it weighs 68 Ibs and that makes it the best full mattress with great comfort.
- Does it smell? – The Tuft & Needle mattress have got the unpleasant odour that is experienced by the users in the initial days but the smell withers off in a few days. Moreover, the smell from the mattress is certainly not a deal breaker as it gets off within few days and is usually experienced in all leading mattress available on the marketplace.
- What is the warranty of the mattress? – The Tuft & Needle mattress arrives with the provision of 10 year limited warranty that makes it the recommended choice of the users.
Zinus is the leading brand of bed mattress known for offering exceptional quality and support to a wide range of users. The Zinus Memory Foam 12 Inch Green Tea Mattress, Queen is the best mattress to relieve pain from the pressure points. Moreover, you can also order it online from Amazon.com to have assured delivery with available discount.
Click here to see today’s price on Zinus Memory Foam 12 Inch Green Tea Mattress, Queen.
- High-density Foam layers – The Zinus memory foam mattresses arrives with the provision of high density foam layers to ensure that the users have a restful sleep. In fact, there is an availability of 3 inches of memory foam, 2 inches of comfort foam, 3.5 inches of airflow high density foam accompanied with 3.5 inches of Airflow high density base support foam. These high density foam layers maximize the comfort of the users and make it the best air mattress.
- What’s the firm rating of the mattress ? – So far as the firmness of the Zinus memory foam mattress is concerned, it is rated as medium to firm mattress. Thus, the density would be close to 4Ibs to procure restful sleep to the users.
- Would this bed support an overweight couple every night? – The Zinus mattress with dimensions of 12 inches can support the overweight couple every night as it supports the weight up to 450 plus Ibs for relaxing sleep.
- Does it get hot? – The Zinus mattress is a perfect mattress for a restful sleep at night as it doesn’t get hot even in the extreme temperature with high humidity levels.
- Is it good for side sleepers or not ? – The Zinus memory foam mattress is precisely an ideal mattress for the side sleepers as well as for those having the constant back aches and pains. As the given mattress is soft, confirms to the contours of the body and offer the restful sleep so the user especially the side sleeper gets the comfortable sleep.
- Can you put a mattress cover on it – You can ideally put a mattress cover on the Zinus mattress as it would not only provide good sleep but also ensures the durability of the mattress for a long time.
3. Brentwood Home
The Brentwood Home is a renowned brand that sells the online mattress ranging from memory foam, latex, classic and spring bed mattress. The given Brentwood Home Bamboo Mattress, Gel Memory Foam, 13-Inch, King is a gel memory foam mattress that perfectly confirm to the shape of the body and aids in having the precise spine alignment for better sleep with mattress provides firmness of 7.5 out of 10 and assures restful sleep to the users.
Click here to see today’s price on Brentwood Home Bamboo Mattress
- Does the mattress come with a satisfaction guarantee? – The Brentwood Home foam mattress arrives with the provision of CertiPUR-US certified foam that offers complete protection and guarantee from flame retardants, phthalates formaldehyde, and heavy metals. It also offers the benefit of 25 years warranty along with protection from sagging and other manufacturing defects.
- Do I need to get a box spring to go with this? – There is a need of a regular box spring or a frame and even a platform bed support can work well with the given mattress from Brentwood Home. so, you don’t need to opt for the specific box spring for using this mattress.
- What is the density of the foam? – The density of the foam of given mattress can be viewed in three layers say top, middle and bottom. The top layer comprises of 3.5 inches of gel memory foam, 2 inches of Airlux ventilated layer and 7.5 inches of therapeutic support base for optimal benefits of comfort and healthy sleep.
- Does the mattress hold heat causing you to be hot at night? – There is a provision of infused gel foam along with the Airflux ventilated layer helps to distribute the heat evenly throughout the mattress that avoids the concerns like hot spots.
- How long does it take to inflate? – The given mattress can get inflated in two hours but in certain cases, there can be the possibility of 24 to 48 hours to attain the desired results. So you need to better wait till it gets perfectly inflated to have the comfortable sleep.
The DynastyMattress Cool Breeze 12-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Queen is the best mattress to buy as 3” gel memory foam that is accompanied with sleep cool technology to assure the comfortable sleep.
Click here to see today’s price on DynastyMattress Cool Breeze 12-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress
- Can this mattress be used with adjustable bed? – Yes, you can surely use the given mattress effectively with your adjustable bed and can have the great comfort level.
- Where is this mattress manufactured? – The given mattress is manufactured in China.
- Is this mattress completely latex free? – No, the given mattress is not completely free from latex.
- Do you need to flip this mattress monthly? – No, there is no need to either flip or rotate the given mattress on a monthly basis.
- Does it comes with pillows? – Yes, the given mattress arrives with the provision of pillows that can be used for great comfort as these pillows are dense and have firmness.
5. Sleep Innovations
The Sleep Innovations Shiloh 12″ Memory Foam Mattress, King is precisely one of the top rated mattresses that extend the benefit of comfortable sleep to people with different body weight, varied sleeping patterns and assure the adequate alignment of the body.
Click here to see today’s price on Sleep Innovations Shiloh 12″ Memory Foam Mattress
- Is this mattress soft & cool to sleep on? – The Sleep Innovations Shiloh 12″ Memory Foam Mattress is the best mattress for people who look forward to have the softness and cooling experience owing to its DuoComfort Design. In fact, the given mattress provides the cradling comfort that makes it extra soft and cool as it maintains the adequate temperature to avoid hot spots.
- Does it require box spring with this mattress? – In case, if the user owns a box spring then that would be extremely perfect for the use of given mattress so as to avoid the concerns of sagging and enhance its lifespan. Moreover, it can’t be used on bare floor even if the surface is even and has got no warping concerns.
- How long does it last? – The given mattress works fine for quite a long time as it is made from superior material and advanced designing. Moreover, it is backed by 20 years warranty that implies the obligation of the company to repair or replace it but with the permanent indentation of 1.5 inches.
- What kind of base does this mattress need ? – You can’t use this mattress on a bare floor that is even with no warping issues and if you have a box spring, then that can also be used. But there is no need to make use of the mattress pad for this mattress as it can affect the adequate airflow through different layers of the mattress. Moreover, it can lead to disruption of heat dissipation process of the mattress.
- How big is the box that it comes in? – The standard sized box is used to pack the given mattress to ensure its safe delivery to the customers.
6. Signature Sleep
The Signature Sleep Memoir 12-Inch Memory Foam Mattress with CertiPUR-US Certified Foam, Queen is viewed as the best mattress for the money with its superior quality and performance. It is the best mattress for relieving pain from shoulders, back and ensure to minimize the motion disturbances.
Click here to see today’s price on The Signature Sleep Memoir 12-Inch Memory Foam Mattress
- Is the cover removable and washable? – No, you can’t wash the non-removable cover of the given Signature Sleep mattress as it is well knit and requires proper care from the user.
- Do you need to flip this mattress? – You can easily rotate the given mattress to maintain its durability as when you rotate the mattress, the other side is used that help to get the most used place back in its original shape. So, you need not to flip this mattress to keep it in good condition for many years to come.
- Is it treated with flame retardant chemicals? – The given Signature Sleep mattress is designed without the use of PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP flame retardant chemicals.
- Good for a bunk bed? – Yes, the given mattress is perfect for the bunk bed and it would be great if it is accompanied by wooden slats for optimal results.
- Does it have a cover when deliver? – No, it doesn’t come equipped with a cover when it is delivered, but you can purchase it separately for optimal results.
The Dreamfoam Bedding Arctic Dreams 10-Inch Cooling Gel Mattress, Queen is the top rated mattress that can be precisely termed as the box spring queen with its all peculiar features for assuring comfortable sleep.
Click here to see today’s discount on the Dreamfoam Bedding Arctic Dreams 10-Inch Cooling Gel Mattress
- Can it hold a 6 foot 2 man that weighs 350 pounds? – Yes, the given Dreamfoam mattress is capable of supporting the 6 foot 2 man who weighs 350 pounds with ease.
- Is it hypoallergenic? – The Dreamfoam mattress is precisely hypoallergenic as it is designed without resort to the use of any objectionable substances like heavy metals, formaldehyde, or phthalates.
- Is this mattress certipur-us certified? – Yes, the given Dreamfoam mattress is CertiPur-US Certified without resorting to the use of ozone depleters, PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP.
- How does it come packed? – It arrives in a box properly compressed, rolled and vacuum sealed with precision to ensure safe delivery to the customers.
- Does the mattress require deep pocket sheets? – Yes, it would be a best option to buy the deep pocket sheets for your Dreamfoam mattress as its multi-layered foam offers the comfortable surface to sleep in.
8. Perfect Cloud
The Perfect Cloud UltraPlush Gel-Max 10 Inch Memory Foam Mattress (Queen Size) is revered as the best air mattress as it arrives with the provision of 1.5 inches of top layer infused with air memory foam.
Click here to see today’s price on the Perfect Cloud UltraPlush Gel-Max 10 Inch Memory Foam Mattress
- Is this a soft, medium or firm mattress? – The given Perfect Cloud mattress is rated as the medium sized firm mattress with incredible support base and top layer accompanied with air infused memory foam.
- Where is this mattress made? – This mattress is made in Taiwan but is designed by the USA designers.
- Does this have flame retardant in it? – Yes, the mattress arrives with the certification of CertiPur-US for being made without the use of any PBDE flame retardants.
- What are the dimensions for this item? – The given mattress arrives in the dimensions of 80 x 60 x 10 inches.
- Can this mattress be used on an adjustable bed? – Yes, you can use the given mattress on an adjustable bed with ease and can have all its comfort and enjoy restful sleep.
9. Casper Mattresses
The Casper Mattress, King is an amazing mattress that is designed with the amalgamation of open cell latex foam with responsive memory foam. It is designed to provide the incredible support to the body without any pains.
Click here to see today’s price on Casper Mattress, King.
- Any permanent indentation ? – No, as the mattress is carefully designed with the blend of two most incredible materials like latex foam and memory foam to ensure smooth surface to ensure its high performance.
- What size is it? – The given mattress arrives with the dimensions of 76 x 80 x 10 inches to provide a comfortable space.
- Do we have to purchase a box spring separately? – If you have flat platform or a slatted base, then you need not buy a box spring separately as you can use any of them for the given mattress.
- What is the shipping weight? – Its shipping weight is 79 pounds.
- How is this mattress for belly sleepers? – This mattress is perfectly suitable for belly sleepers as its latex foam combined with responsive memory foam offers the comfortable sleep to the users.
10. Leesa Mattresses
The Leesa Mattress, Queen is designed with the provision of extremely solid base accompanied with memory foam and Avena foam to generate the required airflow for comfortable sleep. It is the superior quality of the given mattress that makes it reasonably priced and best mattress to buy.
Click here to see today’s price on Leesa Mattress, Queen.
- Does this come with the 100 night trial? – Yes, the given Leesa mattress arrives with the provision of 100 night trial but only if you purchase it from the Leesa.
- Does it contain latex? – No, it doesn’t contain latex as it is designed with a three layered foam with core fore at the bottom, memory foam in the middle and Avena foam at the top layer.
- Do sheets stay tight on this mattress? – If you use the fitted sheets, then that would not cause any concern but if you are using loose sheets that would surely end up with wrinkles.
- Can you put a protector on it? – Yes, you can put a breathable protector to your Leesa mattress that would surely help to protect the mattress from staining.
- Would this be good for a toddler? – Yes, the given mattress proves to be highly effective for the toddlers along with being suitable to people of all age groups.
Different Types of Mattresses and choosing the best one for you.
Let’s have a comprehensive view of the different types of mattresses available in the marketplace. It would to understand precisely about the best type of mattress.
1. Latex Foam
The latex foam mattress is designed by using the synthetic or natural materials that offer long lasting performance as compared to the spring mattress. In fact, there is a provision of three diverse types of latex foam being used the manufacturers like natural latex, 100% synthetic latex and blended latex. Moreover, the natural latex is manufactured using the Hevea milk sapped from rubber plant to form the outer layer of the mattress while the other layers are comprised of synthetic and blended materials. Therefore, the natural latex foam mattress is going to cost you than the mattress having the provision of natural, synthetic and blended materials for optimal results.
2. Memory Foam Topper
The memory foam topper is intended to bring the soft touch to your mattress along with providing the desired level of comfort. In fact, you can get the best mattress topper to yield the benefits of comfortable sleep that can provide durability and memory foam comfort. Thus, you can invest in a good quality mattress topper but make sure that your mattress is not worn out or saggy as it won’t be able to procure the best results. But if your mattress is in good condition and need the required support with memory foam comfort, then you must get the memory foam topper.
3. Bamboo Mattress
The bamboo mattress is designed with the blend of standard memory foam and bamboo to proffer the medical benefits to the users. In fact, the bamboo mattress is considered best mattress for back pain along with the imparting the relief from pressure points like neck pain, shoulder aches and body aches. Moreover, it is also recommended as the best mattress for lower back pain to extend maximum comfort to the users.
4. Gel Mattress
The standard memory foam is infused with the use of cooling foam that is popularly termed as the gel mattress. In fact, the cooling foam or cooling chemicals are made with the use of phase change materials that are known for absorbing and releasing thermal energy while being engaged in the process of freezing and melting. Thus, the gel or gel beams are created with the use of phase change materials that enable the mattress to feel cool to the user and procure the advantage of comfortable sleep.
5. Tempurpedic Mattress
The tempurpedic mattress is manufactured by using the Tempur material that confirms, according to the weight, temperature and shape of the body to extend maximum comfort. Moreover, it identifies the pressure points and relieves the pain from those points to provide a comfortable sleep to the user.
6. Twin Mattress
The twin mattress size arrives with the dimensions of 39 inches width and 74 inches length with the suitability for a child or an adult. In fact, it is the smallest size of mattress available and may not be suitable for the adults with good height as only kids and adults with medium height can use it.
7. Memory Foam Mattress
The memory foam mattress is made from polyurethane that helps to mold according to the shape of the body and relieves pain from the pressure points. Moreover, the surface area of the memory foam mattress gets back to its original shape when the pressure is removed from it. It is revered as one of the top rated mattresses for people with constant body aches and pains.
8. Cool gel Mattress
The cool gel mattress comprise the use of micro gel beads that are precisely infused into the memory foam to offer comfort and support. The micro gel beads are designed with expertise to ensure that the user gets the cool feeling to provide the benefit of support owing to the suppression of the memory foam. In fact, the micro gel beads slowly cool down and remain cool during the day to assure the cool feeling to the users.
9. Queen Mattress
The mattresses that arrives with the dimensions of 60 inches width and 80 inches length are popularly termed as queen mattresses. These mattresses are revered as the ideal one for the people who need space and comfortable sleep.
10. California king Mattress
The California king size mattresses are acknowledged as the longest mattress with the dimensions of 84 inches but its width is 72 inches. In fact, the California King mattresses are longer than the king size mattresses, but four inches shorter in width. Thus, if you prefer having long mattress, then you should opt for the California King mattress.
11. Best king Size Mattress
The best king size mattress comes with the dimensions of 76 inches width and 80 inches length and it intends to provide comfortable space and restful sleep to the users. It offers ample space same like that if you join the two twin Xl mattresses.
Differentiation between Memory Foam Mattresses and Spring Mattresses.
Both the memory foam mattress and spring mattress have their respective line of buyers owing to their specific features. Thus, in order to choose the best mattress to buy, all you need to reflect on the key factors that differentiate between both types of mattress.
- The memory foam mattress is designed to confirm according to the shape of the body while the spring mattress doesn’t provide this feature leading to pains and aches.
- The memory foam mattress evenly distributes the body weight that helps to relieve pressure from the pain points. On the other hand, the spring mattress puts pressure on the body through the coils that accelerate pains and discomfort.
- The memory foam mattress offers the benefit of durability and high performance for many years as compared to the spring mattress that results in sagging quite early due to the coil design.
- The memory foam mattresses are expensive owing to the use of multiple foam layers for enhanced comfort. The spring mattresses are quite inexpensive due to the use of coils in the designing that usually ends up sagging.
- The memory foam mattress offer the firm support owing to the use of multiple layers of foam that helps to provide adequate support to the body. While the spring mattress results in uneven support to the body resulting from the pressure from the coils that enhance the body aches and pains.
Thus, these points of differentiation would help you to determine the best type of mattress that you need to buy to assure healthy sleep.
How to choose a mattresses – Buying Guide
Having a good sleep is required for having healthy life with confidence and this calls for making a right choice while buying the mattress. So, let’s have an interesting view of the mattress buying guide to choose the best mattress.
1. Determine Your Budget
The first and foremost factor that influences the choice of the best mattress is the budget that you have allocated for buying the desired mattress for your home. As there is a provision of a wide range of expensive mattresses with amazing features and the cost friendly mattresses accompanied with interesting specifications. So you need to determine your budget as how much money you are ready to spend on the mattress as you can pick up the great mattress within your budget that offers the incredible features that can’t be ignored.
2. Knowledge of Different Foam Types Available in the marketplace
You need to understand about the best type of mattress available in the marketplace by having the adequate information about them. You can choose from foam mattress, spring mattress and also be aware about the different types of foam mattresses. There is an availability of gel infused foam, aircool memory foam, traditional memory foam with their particular features and benefits.
The traditional memory foam mattress helps to relieve the pain from the pressure points by enhancing the comfortable cradle sleep. The gel infused foam mattress is considered ideal for people having constant body aches and soreness.
On the other hand, the air-cool memory foam are designed for people who sweat a lot while sleeping as its advanced air-cool technology helps to maintain the required temperature while filtering the heat of the body and maintain cool surface.
3. Determine the Accurate Size of the Frame of Your Bed
The accurate dimensions of the frame of your bed is the most relevant information that you should have to buy the best fitted mattress for it. It implies that once you know the precise size of the frame of your bed, then you move forward to look for the best type and size of the mattress.
4. Understand about the Foam Thickness
The memory foam mattresses are available in varied thickness levels ranging from 6 inches to 14 inches and you can pick the one as per your specific requirements. But it is relevant to understand that the more thick your mattress is, the more softness it would provide and you can enhance the comfort by adding the topper to your mattress.
In fact, the main base foam layer of the mattress is basically its key support system and the added layers are meant to enhance the comfort and softness of the given mattress.
5. Understand about the Foam density
There is a provision of three types of foam density in the mattress say high, medium and low with each of its benefits. The high density mattress is surely going to deliver the durable results while the medium foam density is revered for providing the accurate motion isolation.
Moreover, the low density foam allows the user to sink in the mattress quite easily as compared to the high density mattress. You can also choose the foam density by looking at its weight as the high density foam would be around 10 pounds PCF( Per Cubic Foot).
6. Opt for an Hypoallergenic Mattresses
It is important to know that certain mattresses are better in performance while resisting the dust mites and allergens as compared to the others. So, if you intend to have complete protection against microbes, dust allergens then you should opt for the Hypoallergenic mattresses that keep all sorts of allergens at bay.
Moreover, you can buy the standard foam mattress, gel memory foam mattress and use the hypoallergenic topper to avoid any type of dust allergies bothering you from enjoying comfortable sleep.
7. Get the Best Mattress for the Side Sleepers
There are memory foam mattresses that are particularly designed for the side sleeper and have got the thickness vary from 8 inches to 14 inches. These mattresses help to relieve pressure points like shoulders, knees and back and perfectly contouring according to the body shape to maximize comfort. If you are a side sleeper, then you can also opt for whole memory foam body pillow that would confirm to the body shape and provide comfortable sleep throughout the night.
Best Mattresses for the money
Amidst the availability of the wide range of memory foam mattresses, there is a provision of the best mattresses for the money that truly provide the awesome benefits of healthy sleep and comfort from pain.
Signature Sleep Memoir 12-Inch Memory Foam Mattress
The Signature Sleep Memoir 12-Inch Memory Foam Mattress is revered as the best mattress for money owing to its peculiar features and the splendid comfort that it extends to its users throughout the night. It arrives with the provision of CertiPUR-US® certified foam that ensures restful sleep with even distribution of body weight relieving pain from pressure points.
- It is designed without resorting to the use of PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP flame retardants, ozone depleters, heavy metals, mercury and lead.
- It has got low VOC emissions for safety.
- It comes with 3.5 Inches of memory foam layer accompanied with 8.5 inches of high density memory foam layer for added comfort.
- It has got the knitted mattress cover for optimal performance.
- It is the best online mattress that can be bought hassle free from Amazon.com.
Let’s have a look at the mattress myths that need to be busted for making the intelligent choice of buying the best mattress.
1. Foam Layers Make a Better Bed
There is a provision of top foam layer on the mattresses having the innerspring but it is viewed as too thin to make any impact on the outer surface. This is especially true in case of the hybrid mattress that have got the very thin layer of the foam. In fact, it is only the hybrid innerspring mattress that has got the various layers of the foam bed that proves to be effective for the comfortable sleep. Thus, the misconception of foam layers making a better bed seems to be quite ineffective.
2. More Coils, the Better
It is often viewed that the more the number of coils a mattress have, the better it is for enhancing comfortable and restful sleep. But, there are other factors like support and durability that count a lot for making a mattress comfortable to sleep. In fact, the queen size mattress is required to have 390 coils to make it sufficiently productive and there is no need of extra coils in it to improve its performance.
3. Gel Provides a Cooler Sleep
It is explicitly relevant to comprehend the fact that gel infused memory foam mattress does not provide the better and cooler sleep than the non gel infused memory foam. The key purpose of the gel infused memory foam is to dissipate the heat of the body so as to avoid the concern of the hot spots while the non gel based memory foam mattresses also help to evenly distribute the heat and sweat through the surface to keep it cool. Moreover, the gel foam layer is complemented with other layers that make it effective as in case of the mattresses with innerspring.
4. Extra Lumbar Support Helps Back Sleepers
It is often advertised by the manufacturers that their mattress offers the benefit of extra lumber support to help the back sleepers. But there are no studies available that back this claim of the manufacturers that is intended only to enhance their sales.
The Use Of Memory Foam for Medical Benefit
It is relevant to comprehend the fact that a good night’s sleep is required for maintaining a healthy lifestyle and to avoid stress with relief from body aches and pains. This is especially true if you choose the best memory foam mattress that is viewed as ideal for offering the medical benefits regarding providing comfortable sleep.
In fact, initially the foam mattresses were considered relevant for the people suffering from constant pain and aches in the body and remain bedridden for longer period. But with the passage of time, the increased number of people recognized the relevance of best foam mattress for not only for medical benefits but also for having the restful and comfortable sleep during night.
This led to the introduction of various brands of top rated mattresses in late 90’s for common people that proved to be the best mattress to buy to avoid body aches and pains. Now, there is an availability of the best foam mattress that is amazingly suitable for back pains and also for side sleepers. Moreover, you can get the best online mattress according to your required specifications for having good and comfortable sleep.
What Makes A Good Mattress?
What is the best mattress to buy is one of the most common questions faced by people searching for the comfortable mattress. The best answer lies in understanding your specific requirements and then going ahead with the purchase of the best foam mattress.
It implies that if you need relief from constant back aches or pains in the body or you are a side sleeper, then you need to rely on the particular specifications of the best foam mattress to get the maximum comfort and relief from pain.
Furthermore, the best foam mattress needs to adjust according to the shape of the body and help to remove pressure from the pain points to provide restful sleep.
Memory Foam Mattress Warranties
1. Non-Prorated Periods
While discussing about the warranties related to foam mattress, there is a term called non prorated periods. It implies that if the warranty on your mattress is of five years, then the non prorated period would be 3 years where the buyer need not pay anything if the mattress is defective. While the next two years period, the warranty would be prorated where the user needs to pay a small percentage that increases after another year till it completes five years. But make sure that your mattress is neither soiled or stained as it can only make the warranty null and void.
2. Sagging Depth
The sagging depth covered by manufacturers is 1.5 inches in case of innerspring mattress while the sagging with depth of .75 inches on memory foam mattress is covered in warranty. Thus, if the sagging is visible on your mattress and cause you severe backaches and have not reached the required depth won’t be covered by the warranty.
3. Warranty Length and Mattress Lifespan
So far as the warranty length on the mattress is concerned, it usually varies for 5, 10 and 20 years but it is highly susceptible that the mattresses lasts that longer as the warranty period depicts. Moreover, the lifestyle of the mattress is concerned it vary from brand to brand and also subject to the usage.
Usually, the mattress with 5 year warranty lasts for 4.5 years, 10 year warranty offer the best performance till 7 years. The mattress with 20 year warranty is supposed to work for 8.5 years. Though the inferences may vary according to the specific use of the mattresses but the data reflects the usage results by majority of people.
So far as the softening of the mattress is concerned, if it is normal and doesn’t influence the pressure relieving feature of the foam mattress then it is not covered under warranty.
Advantages of Foam Mattresses
Have an informative view of the benefits of using the best memory foam mattress that is ideal for getting holistic relief from body aches and get adjusted according to the contours of the body.
1. Relieving body aches and pains
The first and foremost benefit of having the best foam mattress is that it helps to reduce pains and aches in the body. In fact, the person who suffers from the constant ache and pains in the body should opt for the foam bed as it adjusts according to the shape of the body.
2. Use of Temperature Sensitive Material
The use of temperature sensitive material is ideal for people with disturbed sleeping pattern as it absorbs the effects of tossing and turning on the other side. So, all those people with continuous sleep disturbances should preferably opt for the best foam mattress.
3. Maintaining Restful Sleep
It is observed that getting a good sleep is prerequisite for maintaining good healthy and it can be procured by using the memory foam mattress. In fact, the foam bed is meant to sense the pressure points and immediately helps to sop up the body by relieving pressure from pain points resulting in sound sleep.
4. Relief from Allergies and Dust mites
If you regularly struggle with dust allergies, then it might be possible that your mattress is the reason. As the old mattress may be storehouse of millions of allergens and dust mites, so you necessitate to get the new mattress that can provide the defense against allergens and dust mites.
5. Helps to avoid Problems Related to Back Soreness
It is a fact that majority of people suffer from the problem of back soreness that can lead to restless and painful sleep. The memory foam mattress is considered ideal for people with problems related to backaches. It identifies the key pain points and relieve the pressure to get comfortable sleep. Moreover, it gets the body sinks in the mattress to provide the required comfort to the back ache by sensing the temperature of the body.
How to choose Best mattresses for Back Pain
Back pain is one of the most common concerns faced by majority of people in the morning especially after sleeping on a saggy, uneven and soft mattress. Though, the choice of best mattress can relieve the back aches and sores, but it is quite subjective as different people may find varied mattresses comfortable.
But, on a general basis, it is viewed that the medium firm mattress is ideal for relieving back pain than the firm mattresses. Moreover, the key aspect of choosing the best mattress for lower back pain is to pick the one that effectively supports the back with adequate spine alignment and even distribution of the body weight. It would certainly help to enhance the blood circulation and reduce back pain and aches in the body as well.
Disadvantages of Foam Mattresses
Let’s have a look at few shortcomings of using the foam bed but these are certainly not the deal breakers as you can overcome the drawbacks after usage.
1. Heat Sensitivity
The key drawback of using the foam mattress is its sensitivity to the heat that may prove troublesome for people who sweat a lot. It implies that if a person sweats during sleep, then the memory foam mattress would enhance the perspiration owing to the excessive heat sensitivity.
2. Lack of Firm Support
Though the memory foam mattress is amazingly flexible, but it doesn’t offer the firm support to the body. If you prefer having the firm mattress that offers the stiff support to the body, then using a foam bed would not be an ideal option for you. Moreover, the mattress foam sinks the body leading to lack of firm support to the body.
The foam mattress is usually manufactured using the chemicals that make them prone to smell in the beginning. But, this smell can be quite irritating if you are sensitive to pungent smells.
How to determine the size of Foam Mattresses
There is an availability of different sizes of foam mattresses that can be bought by the users according to their specific requirements. So, let’s have a close look at the varied sizes of foam mattresses that enables the users to get the adequate answer for how to choose a mattress for healthy sleep.
- Full size Foam Mattress – The full size mattress provides the benefit of a wide area for sleeping with measurements of 54 x 75 inches. Thus, the full mattress is revered as best type of mattress for people having preference for a wide and comfortable area to sleep.
- Full XL size – The full xl size mattress arrives in size that is five inches longer than the full size mattress with measurements of 54 x 80 inches.
- King Size Foam Mattress – The king size foam mattress provides the benefit of longer length with measurement of 76 x 80 inches.
- Queen Size Foam Mattress – The queen size foam mattress comes with the dimensions of 60 x 80 inches and it is bigger than the full size xl foam mattress.
- California King Mattress – The California king mattress arrives in the dimensions of 72 x 84 inches that make it extremely long in size but less than king size mattress in width. So, the user need to analyze about the exact measurement of the room to get the California king mattress best fitted in the required area.
- Twin Size Mattress – The twin size mattresses are ideally referred for the kids with measurements of 39 x 75 inches. Moreover, these mattresses are small as compared to the full size mattress but perfect for the children.
- Twin XL Size Mattress – The twin xl size mattress arrive in the dimensions of 38 x 80 inches that makes it five inches long to provide the comfortable sleep to the users. If you combine two twin xl size mattresses, then is equal to the size of a king size foam bed for better sleep.
Top Mattresses manufacturing Brands
1. Tuft & Needle Mattresses
The Tuft & Needle Mattresses are acclaimed as the top rated mattresses owing to the use of custom oriented foam base that intends to offer incredible support and a great comfort level. There is a provision of superior quality support layer that adds to the additional comfort of the users and offer the benefit of restful sleep. The mattresses are ideal for any bed frame be it box spring or any flat surface. In fact, the Tuft & Needle Mattress, Queen is revered as the best memory foam mattress that is available in six different sizes with weight ranging from 54 Ibs to 93 Ibs.
2. Zinus Mattresses
The brand of Zinus Mattress is a premium brand that manufactures the mattresses as well as bed frames in their original mattress factory backed by CertiPur-US certification that offers 10 year warranty for all mattresses and 5 years warranty on all bed frames. The Zinus Memory Foam 12 Inch Green Tea Mattress, Queen is the best selling mattress from the brand that contains green tea extracts to maintain freshness and procure healthy sleep to the users. All the mattresses of the brand are designed according to the customer’s requirements to ensure the comfortable and toxic free sleep to the users.
3. Brentwood Mattresses
The mattresses of the well known brand Brentwood are acknowledged for offering the premium quality performance along with restful sleep. All the mattresses are handcrafted in the stores of California and possess the goodness of natural ingredients that make them the preferred choice of the customers. In fact, the brand creates memory foam, spring, gel foam, latex and classic mattresses without resorting to the toxic chemicals and fire retardants. The Brentwood Home Bamboo Mattress, Gel Memory Foam, 13-Inch, King is the best mattress from the brand that can be termed as the mattress king for procuring the relaxed and toxic free sleep.
The brand Dynasty Mattress offers the best mattress to buy at the affordable pricing with all the necessary features that make them the best mattress for the money. The DynastyMattress Cool Breeze 12-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Queen is the preferred gel memory foam mattress that is intended to provide maximum comfort to the users. In fact, its sleep cool technology foam along with airflow technology helps to ensure the restful sleep to the users. The brand offers different size of mattress at the affordable pricing that make them quality oriented cheap mattresses.
5. Sleep Innovations Mattresses
The brand of Sleep Innovations Mattresses make sure to provide the best foam mattress as the brand believes in responding to the varied demands of the individuals in a peculiar way. In fact, this idea has led to the creation of Sleep Innovations Shiloh 12″ Memory Foam Mattress, King that is revered as the mattress king with all the specifications of a comfortable sleep with relief from pains and aches.
6. Signature Sleep Mattresses
The brand of Signature Sleep Mattresses is known for offering the most comfortable sleep to its customers as each of the mattress is designed with technical excellence. Moreover, there is no use of harmful chemicals and fire retardants to enable the users to have restful sleep. The Signature Sleep Memoir 12-Inch Memory Foam Mattress with CertiPUR-US Certified Foam, Queen that offers the personalized comfort to the users confirming to the contours of the body.
7. Dreamfoam Mattresses
The brand Dreamfoam Mattresses is designed with the use of advanced viscoelastic foam termed as Energex to ensure stress free sleep to the users. The brand offers memory foam, foam mattress along with latex mattresses for maximized comfort while sleeping. The Dreamfoam Bedding Arctic Dreams 10-Inch Cooling Gel Mattress, Queen is the top selling product of the brand with amazing response of the users. Moreover, the brand offers the cheap mattresses that have high quality and superior material used to ensure the restful sleep.
8. Perfect Cloud Mattresses
The brand Perfect Cloud Mattresses design their products with the use of finest materials that are precisely toxic free and intend to offer luxurious experience within the budget. In fact, the Perfect Cloud UltraPlush Gel-Max 10 Inch Memory Foam Mattress (Queen Size) is the recommended product of the brand that speaks volumes about the superior quality and craftsmanship used in manufacturing the mattress. Moreover, its premium quality knit cover and dense foam make it the preferred choice of the users who desire perfect sleep with no body aches.
9. ExceptionalSheets Mattresses
The ExceptionalSheets Mattresses is the renowned brand in the international market of mattresses that is known for providing the stress free sleep. The brand makes use of open cell technology along with gel infused foam to yield the comfortable sleep to the users. The Gel Memory Foam 10 inch Mattress, ExceptionalSheets Mattress, Queen is the most popular product from the brand that makes use of 10 inch of gel memory foam for maximized comfort.
10. Lucid Mattresses
The brand of Lucid Mattresses is known for manufacturing the memory foam and latex mattresses with incredible precision and innovation to ensure quality service to the customers. The LUCID 14 Inch Plush Memory Foam Mattress, King arrives with the provision of Ventilated Gel Memory Foam along with Bamboo Charcoal Infused Memory Foam. it is backed by CertiPUR-US Certification and has got the 25-Year Warranty. It is truly a king mattress offers the plush comfort with excellent support that ensures amazing restful sleep.
11. Eve Mattresses
The brand of Eve Mattresses is acknowledged for offering premium quality comfort at the affordable pricing with all the advanced features of top rated mattresses. In fact, the Eve mattresses are designed by the professionals aiming at the maximum comfort and this has led to it being the most comfortable mattress of the world. The leading mattress from the brand is The Eve Mattress, California King that offers premium cushioning of 25 cm in the memory foam to enhance the comfort. Moreover, the coolness of high resilience foam provides the comfortable sleep that makes it an absolute necessity for people who seek comfort and style combined together for restful sleep.
12. Leesa Mattresses
The brand of Leesa Mattresses is revered for offering the superior quality mattresses with provision of materials like Avena and memory foam that provides relaxed cool sleep. Moreover, the brand tops the mattress ratings for providing the best mattress with exquisite quality and performance. The best selling product Leesa Mattress, Queen tops the list of the best mattress for money with the three foam layers that offer comfort, support, coolness and relief from pains.
13. Best Price Mattresses
The Best Price Mattresses brand is known for making sleep restful and toxic free by resorting to the use of natural products that are helpful in avoiding the growth of bacteria. In fact, the Best Price Mattress 12-Inch Grand Memory Foam Mattress, Queen is recommended choice of customers opting for a healthy sleep. The brand makes use of green tea extract, active charcoal and natural castor oil to assure the non toxic sleep to its users.
14. Casper mattress
The brand of Casper Mattress is recognized for offering the advanced technology in crafting the most comfortable and simply best mattresses ideal for restful sleep. The Casper Sleep Mattress, King is precisely one of the most recommended product for those people who need complete relief from back aches and soreness as it comes with four supportive layers for sound sleep. Furthermore, the use of open-cell hypoallergenic latex keeps you cool throughout the night for healthy sleep.
15. Costco mattress
The brand Costco is a retailer of mattresses that deal with the memory foam and latex mattresses and offer the products from different brands like SpringAir, Novaform, Sleep Science, Sealy and Stearns and Foster. The best selling mattress from Costco Mattress is Spring Air Natalie Latex Hybrid King Ultra Firm Mattress Set that makes use of natural ingredients like Hevea rubber tree with memory gel foam to provide added support and comfort.
16. Sears Mattress
Sears is a leading retailer that deals with the branded mattresses and offer the benefit of choosing from the wide range of the brands to provide the best deal to its customers worldwide. In fact, the prospective customers can have the online mattress as Sears delivers the services in almost 100 countries. You can get any of the brand like Sealy Posturepedic Keene Firm King Mattress that is designed with precise detailing to ensure the desired comfort is attained by the users.
17. Serta Mattress
The Serta Mattress is revered as one of the best selling brands of USA that provide the personalized comfort along with amazing pricing structure that make it the preferred choice of the customers. Its best selling product is Serta 14-inch Gel-Memory Foam Mattress, King that arrives with the premium quality four layered design with gel infused memory foam. Moreover, its ActivAir foam makes it much effective and healthy mattress.
18. Denver Mattress
The Denver Mattress is a renowned brand that is intended to offer the best of quality at the affordable range and that too with the provision of all features of best mattress. In this category there comes the mattress called Denver 326394 Queen Size RV Supreme Euro Top Mattress White. It arrives with the availability of high density core foam along with Euro top to extend the maximum comfort to the users.
In a nutshell, it can be stated that the memory foam mattress review brings out the comprehensive insight into the best mattress to enable the buyers to make a great choice. I have made an attempt to throw light on all the key aspects of the best mattress, types of mattress, buying guide, pros and cons of memory foam mattress.
Along with this, an earnest endeavor has been made to debunk the mattress myths, reviewing top 10 brands, mattress warranties and much more to guide the prospective buyers on all the relevant aspects of having the best mattress for the money
Hope, this information proves highly useful to all the people who need to buy the new mattress and have no idea where to begin from. So, just read the reviews and all the information related to the mattress to buy the best one for you. Happy Shopping!